Thursday, June 16, 2011

Funky Lemonade

So this past weekend my very good friend "Luke Vicious". was in an art show in Pasadena. Now, before I was used to seeing him paint or draw on canvases and other random surfaces, but now he as entered the world of fashion, and let me tell you, it's some pretty fresh stuff. Always one step ahead, Luke has now made these pieces of fabric into some sensational artwork in my opinion. Every design you see is one of his own. Hand drawn, and screen printed so precise, I couldn't believe my eyes, everything he made with his own hands. You gotta realize this is something different,  this guy is manipulating fashion into something else, bringing all sorts of inspirations into effect. I only took a few photos, but we have had some talk of doing some photo shoots. It's been a long time since I actually set up a shoot, I hope it works out soon. For now check out these photos, and please explore his other work on his tumblr and website. You can also find some of the photo shoots he has styled for me on my flickr.









 

this was brought to you once again by, Desilu Munoz



No comments:

Post a Comment